OOS Retail Ltd Terms & Conditions
- Welcome to the HUFWORLDWIDE.CO.UK website. We hope that you have found everything you are looking for.
The HUFWORLDWIDE.CO.UK site is run by OOS Retail Ltd.
If you continue to browse or place an order on our website then you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. These terms and conditions are here to protect both of us in your online shopping experience and they also incorporate all of your statutory rights. They may seem a bit technical, sorry! l But rest assured we have tried to make them as easy to understand as possible. If you come across anything that is confusing or unclear then please don’t hesitate to contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org
HUFWORLDWIDE.CO.UK is the website operated by OOS Retail Ltd (also referred to in this website as “us”, “we” or “the Company”. OOS Retail Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11146418 and whose registered office is Unit 8, Newbridge Trading Estate, Whitby Road, Bristol, BS4 4AX. The Company’s VAT registration number is GB 293306890.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to you. We deem your continued use of HUFWORLDWIDE.CO.UK as acceptance of your agreement to be bound by these new terms and conditions.
- Your contract to buy goods, created in accordance with these terms and conditions, is with OOS Retail Ltd.
Registration with us
- To allow you to have the best shopping experience, we request that you register an account in order to purchase from us. When you register you will be asked to enter an email address and a password. Please keep your password safe and secure. If you think the security of your password has been compromised then login and change it right away or contact our customer services team.
Placing an order with us and our acceptance
- We really hope you are happy with your purchase. If and when you place an order this is what you need to know.
(a) when you place your order please make sure all the information that you give us is accurate and complete.
(b) all orders placed are subject to acceptance by us and stock availability
(c) once you have clicked the “confirm” button we try to process your order and get it out the door as quickly as we can. This means we can’t guarantee being able to amend or cancel it. Of course, this does not affect your statutory “cooling off” rights which are featured below. If you do wish to amend or cancel your order after having clicked “confirm” then please call our customer service team who do their best to help. You can reach them on 01179803300 ext 200
(d) all prices and delivery charges are shown on the website and are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT), as applicable. All transactions take place in Pounds Sterling.
(e) Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirmation containing the details of your chosen purchase. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order. Unless you cancel your order, acceptance and completion of the contract takes place when we dispatch the goods to you. When this happens we will confirm our acceptance by sending an email to you that will specify the products you have ordered, the price (including VAT and postage and packaging) and the estimated delivery time.
(f) We reserve the right in our sole discretion not to accept your order, process your transaction or refuse to provide a service to you. We will not be held liable to you or any third party for withdrawing our stock from our website, refusing to process a transaction or suspending a transaction after the processing has begun.
- Payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Apple Pay and PayPal. Payment by card will be debited and cleared from your account upon receipt of your order by us. The use of promotional codes to offer a discount on the advertised price on site are entirely at our discretion and in some cases may not be used in conjunction with other offers.
- All debit and credit card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the relevant card issuer. If for any reason the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery to you.
- We take all reasonable care to make our site as secure as possible. Furthermore we will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure. However, other than in the case of demonstrable negligence on our part we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer should a third party obtain unauthorised access to any of your personal data on our site.
Cancelling an Order
- If you have placed an order but wish to change or cancel it then please contact customer services as soon as you can. We will try our best to make any changes but cannot guarantee this.
- The Distance Selling Regulations give you a right to a “cooling off” period in which to cancel the contract if you don’t want the goods that you have ordered for any reason at all. If you are in the European Union and you wish to cancel your entire order then you may do so within 28 days after the day on which you receive your goods. If you wish to do this you must let us know and return the goods in an undamaged condition to us within 28 days of the date on which you told us you were intending to cancel the contract. You are responsible for any postage and packaging costs of returning the goods to us. Once we receive the goods back from you and we are satisfied that they are in a good, unused condition we will refund you the cost of the goods in full by the method used to pay for the original transaction. We will make this reimbursement within 7 (seven) days of our receipt of the goods back from you. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
Hassle Free Returns Procedure
- We are very sorry if you are not totally happy with your purchase.
You can return your as-new HUFWORLDWIDE.CO.UK product(s) within 28 days for an exchange or refund.
Please note that all products must be un-used.
If you would like to return your product, please send your product(s) back to OOS Retail Ltd with the following details:
- Packing slip, including your Order ID
- Reason for your return
Please send your return to the following address:
HUF Worldwide UK Returns Unit 8, Newbridge Trading Estate, Whitby Road, Bristol, BS4 4AX
If you have any questions about your return, please contact us on email@example.com
OOS Retail Ltd does not provide a delivery service for returns.
OOS Retail Ltd does not store payment information and cannot charge your original payment method for a more expensive item. Gifts can only be returned for a refund to the original purchaser. OOS Retail Ltd can only accept returns for items purchased through our European websites HUFWORLDWIDE.CO.UK. All other returns should be referred to the retailer from whom your HUFWORLDWIDE.CO.UK product was purchased. OOS Retail Ltd cannot refund the full price for items purchased at a sale price. We cannot refund any shipping charges, unless an item is faulty or sent in error. Refunds can only be fulfilled once the original purchase has been returned to our warehouse. Processing of returns can take up to 5 working days. Refunds issued to your account can require up to 7 days to post. Unless an item is faulty, or sent incorrectly, you are responsible for the shipping costs back to OOS Retail Ltd.
You will need to package up the goods securely in the original packaging that we sent the goods to you in, or if damaged use a suitable alternative and send it to us with the packing slip within 28 days of the date the package was delivered. Unless the goods are faulty or incorrect you are responsible for the costs of the return postage. We recommend you retain a “proof of postage” from your chosen courier. Please keep your proof of postage in a safe place just in case there are any problems.
- If you are returning a faulty item or have an incorrect order fulfilment then we will send you a shipping label to allow you to send your product back. Once we receive the faulty goods and we are happy that they are not of satisfactory quality you will receive your refund as soon as possible and in any event within 7 days to the card on which you made the original payment.
- Please send all of your returns to:
HUF Worldwide UK Returns Unit 8, Newbridge Trading Estate, Whitby Road, Bristol, BS4 4AX
- On receipt of your non-faulty goods with the notice of your cancellation of the order then as long as the goods are in re-saleable condition and we have proof of purchase we will refund the relevant amount or send you out an exchange. Any refund will be to the card on which you made the original payment as soon as possible and in any event within 28 days. If you require an exchange we will arrange the shipment as soon as possible and if the item is out of stock then we will contact you by telephone or email to arrange a suitable alternative.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Product Image Disclaimer: Please note that although we make every effort to photograph our products accurately and describe them in detail, we cannot guarantee every photograph in production will accurately depict the actual colour of the merchandise. Please contact us with any questions about the colour, material, or size of any item before purchasing.
Discount codes cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
In order to redeem your gift card, add the gift card number emailed to you after purchase into the gift code box on the checkout, this will automatically deduct the entire amount of your gift card from your order total. You can use another payment method to pay for the rest of your order, if your gift card does not cover the entire order amount.
You are unable to apply just a portion of your gift card amount to an order. To find out the balance of your gift card please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to help.
If you are using a gift card or e-gift card online and the total order value is less than the value of the card, any balance will remain on the card and may be applied to future purchases, provided that the card has not expired.
All gift cards expire 1 year from purchase. We will not refund any balance remaining and we will invalidate the card.
Your gift card number will be emailed to you within an hour of purchase. If your email does not arrive please contact us.
Gift cards and e-gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash. We do not give change or refunds on gift cards or e-gift cards.
If you return your order for a refund, the refund will be processed back to the gift card the purchase was made with.
We reserve the right to amend the gift card and e-gift card terms and conditions from time to time, where we consider it reasonable and necessary to do so.
- We will keep in contact with you via email or mail with special offers, brand information and details of new products.
If you do not wish to receive these communications, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button on any of our promotional emails or by emailing email@example.com. Please note that it can take up to 7 days to fully remove you from our email mailing list so you may continue to receive emails whilst your request is being processed. Any promotional printed material is printed in advance so you may also receive a mailing whilst your unsubscription is being processed. If you have any further questions, please contact us at unsubscribe button on any of our promotional emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that service emails relating to your account and orders cannot be unsubscribed from and will continue to be sent.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay Later
- Pay Later in 3 Instalments
Further information and Klarna’s user terms can be found here.
General information on Klarna can be found here.
Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Cap Gift With Purchase
- By participating in this promotion you agree to these terms and conditions.
- The free cap with orders over £50 offer will run from 7AM GMT on Friday 29th November to 11:59PM on Sunday 1st December GMT 2019. Or while stocks last.
- You must buy at least £50 worth of products, to be eligible for this offer.
- Only 1 free gift is available per order.
- Your free cap will be automatically added to your cart once you have added over £50 of products.
- Your free cap will be one of the seven caps shown in the offer chosen at random – you will not be able to choose a specific cap or substitute with any other cap available on hufworldwide.co.uk
- All Gift with Purchase offers are only available whilst stocks last. If we run out of stock, but you are still able to add the free gift to your cart, Out Of Step Retail LTD is under no obligation to fulfil the free gift with purchase, or provide an alternative. If this occurs, we will contact you to inform you at the earliest possibility.
- If you return all of the items in your online order to Out Of Step Retail LTD under our returns policy, you must also return the free gift unused and in its original packaging, failing to return the free gift will result in the value of the gift being excluded from the value refunded.
- This Promotion is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. The free gift is not for resale and cannot be exchanged. There is no cash alternative. This Promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discount.
- Out Of Step Retail LTD reserves the right to (i) cancel this Promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s participation in the Promotion, (iii) decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed and (iv) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants). These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This offer is only available in Europe, to the countries hufworldwide.co.uk currently ships to.
- We do not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and/or omissions contained in our website and reserve the right to change information, prices, and descriptions of listed goods at any time with or without notice.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product that was advertised at an incorrect price. In the event that you order an item and the price published on our website is incorrect for any reason we will email you to inform you that we have not accepted your order and that your order has been cancelled. If you have already paid for the goods in the circumstances we describe we shall refund the full amount within 28 days of the date of the order.
- We have tried our very best to provide accurate product images. However, a number of factors such as internet browsers, monitor colour and the like can affect the way in which you see the goods. We cannot be held responsible or liable for any difference in colour between the image and actual product.
- The products for sale on our website are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, we do not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of this site
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of goods to the extent that the delay is due to an event outside of our reasonable control.
- No warranty is given that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes its available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of unsubscribe button on any of our promotional emails or by emailing email@example.com. We will not be responsible for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
- To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind whether express and implied in relation to our products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer neither does it affect your statutory and contractual rights to cancel.
- We will not be liable in contract, tort (including without limitation negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the conditions for:
(a) any economic losses; or
(b) any loss of goodwill; or
(c) any loss of reputation; or
(d) any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, designs, trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights contained in and relating to this website are the property of OOS Retail Limited or its licensors. In accessing this website you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium) transmit show or play in public adapt or change in any way the content of the website or any of its pages for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of OOS Retail Limited.
- No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceedings or succeeding breach of any provision.
- These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and OOS Retail Limited regarding your use of the site and supersedes any other agreement or understanding, arrangements, undertaking or proposal written or oral between you and us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of the terms and conditions.
OOS Retail Ltd do not tend to run promotional codes on the site. However, if they do, OOS Retail Ltd has the right to not apply these on certain products, discounted items and hardware unless otherwise specified. We are unable to apply a discount after an order has been submitted.
Only one promotional code can be used per order, and we are unable to combine promotional codes together. We recommend that you use the code that gives you the best deal.
If the item you are trying to purchase is showing the promo box next to the image but after adding the promo code at the checkout stage the discount has not applied then contact us with the product code of the item(s) you are trying to purchase so that we can check for you.
Design A Tee Competition - Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING THE GIVEAWAY. INTERNET ACCESS AND A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED.
ENTRY IN THIS GIVEAWAY CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom or European Union and 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void in overseas UK. territories, possessions, commonwealths and military installations, and where prohibited by law. Employees and agents of HUF Worldwide. ("Sponsor"), and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies (collectively referred to as "Sponsor"), and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household as such individuals, are not eligible to participate or win.
Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check on any participant prior to award of the prize.
- How To Enter.
The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00 AM PT on March 30th, 2019 and ends at 11:59 PM PT on April 13th, 2019. (the "Entry Period"). To enter, simply fill out the entry form on https://hufworldwide.co.uk/pages/huf-graphic-content-design-a-tee-contest or https://hufworldwide.eu/pages/huf-graphic-content-design-a-tee-contest. No purchase necessary.
LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. Although subsequent attempts to enter may be received, only the first entry received from a particular individual will count; subsequent attempts to enter will be disqualified. The submission of an entry is solely the responsibility of the entrant. Entries may only be made according to the method described above. Only eligible entries actually received by Sponsor before the end of the specified entry period will be included in the prize drawing. Incomplete or garbled entries will be disqualified.
- Contest Conduct.
By entering the Contest, entrants agree to comply with and be bound by these Official Rules. The Official Rules will be posted at the Sponsor's websites throughout the Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be: (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or HUF website; (b) violating the Official Rules; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE HUF WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
The retail value is £350 or €400 in the form of a HUF Gift Card.
The following applies to all prizes: Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned except by the Sponsor. Only listed prizes will be awarded and no substitutions, cash equivalents or redemptions will be made, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize package with a gift card of equal value. Expenses not specifically stated above, together with the reporting and payment of all applicable taxes, fees, and/or surcharges, if any, arising out of, or resulting from, acceptance or use of a prize, are the sole responsibility of the winner of that prize. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prizes awarded. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
- Odds of Winning.
Your odds of winning are based on the number of entries received. .
- Winner Selection and Notification.
Winners will be selected via judge selection on April 17th, 2019. Limit one winner per entry. Winners will be notified by email; please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
If you wish to receive a list of winner(s), please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate this desire and for what time period. HUF has the exclusive and unlimited right to publicise winners’ names.
- General Conditions.
This Contest is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
By entering, participants: (a) release and hold harmless Sponsors and Administrators, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation in this promotion, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity, and (b) grant to Sponsor the right to use and publish their proper name and state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with the Contest.
Except where prohibited by law, a winner's acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use such winner's name, address (city and country only), statements, photograph, voice and/or likeness for any advertising and promotional purposes relating to the Contest without further notice, compensation, consideration, review or consent.
Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription/capture/recordation of entries or entry information, or for any human or other error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data or failures of any computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or Website, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS, OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Administrator, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any suspect entry (and/or the entrant responsible for same) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes (contingent upon Sponsor securing any governmental approval that may be required). In such event, Sponsor will select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted on the website.
- Limitations of Liability.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, or mutilated entries, or for theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Sweepstakes, or any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, email, players or browsers, whether on account of technical problems, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing. Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to participants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any injury caused or received by any party by use of the prize, whether foreseeable or not.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, all entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sponsor, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, employees, successors and assigns of any of the above organisations, from any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by their participation, including but not limited to the unauthorised or illegal access to personally identifiable or sensitive information, the acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the prize, and any property or personal injury or damage caused by proper or improper use of the prize whether to the winner or any other person. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use winner’s name, hometown, likeness, statements and other personally identifiable information for Sweepstakes, advertising and marketing purposes in any media throughout the world without additional prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review.
- Disputes/Choice of Law.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor shall be filed in state court in Orange County, California, USA, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action (and waive any right to change of venue, forum non conveniens, or any like right), (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Official Rules, and/or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and (d) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, exemplary, special, incidental, indirect and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees and costs, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and/or Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect or regard to any principles or doctrines of conflicts of law/choice of law of the State of California or of any other jurisdiction.
- Official Rules.
For a printout of the Official Rules, please print this webpage or we can print one for you by sending a written request to:
HUF Worldwide Sweepstakes Official Rules
420 Boyd St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
HUF Worldwide, LLC, located at 420 Boyd St, Los Angeles, California 90013, is the sponsor of this Giveaway and is solely responsible for the fulfillment of all prizes.